020 3301 9050
- Business Continuity – COVID-19/Coronavirus March 2, 2020
- JOB: 1st Line Helpdesk Support Analyst or Apprentice February 11, 2020
- Microsoft Silver Partner November 8, 2019
- Pond joins Connect Westminster scheme August 18, 2017
- VoIP Security: When is a PBX not a PBX? December 6, 2016
We have seen a spike in problems with most major telephone providers, nationwide. This is causing intermittent call problems on all services. If your call does not connect, please try again. We'll post an update when we have more info. #bt #phones #outage #vodafone #gamma #o2 pic.twitter.com/9fB1qfOE7G
Internet and Telephony services are now returning to normal. Packet loss is reduced. We will post an update when we know what caused the Internet outage.